Study. Work. Stay.


Immigrate to Canada


International students can apply for permanent residency in Canada under the new Canada Experience Class. This program allows international students who graduated in Canada to apply to stay permanently.

The government now recognizes that students who have spent years in Canada, studying and working, have the qualities to make a successful transition from temporary to permanent residence.  They are more familiar with Canadian society and can contribute to the Canadian economy in a more positive way.


To be eligible to apply for permanent residence in Canada under the Canada Experience Class (CEC), you must have completed a program of study at a Canadian post-secondary educational institution.  There are also specific work experience and language requirements.

Some provinces have their own programs that are designed to facilitate the immigration of certain students without the need for an employer or work experience.

CES works with the law firm of Massood Joomratty, Barrister & Solicitor in Canada to guide and assist our clients with respect to all immigration and all related services.

Contact us to find out more about more about immigrating to Canada through the student route.

Below is the video promo by Citizenship and Immigration Canada


Sign Up for Updates