Study. Work. Stay.


Study in Canada


Pursuing your education in Canada has several benefits. It is amongst one of the countries with a very respected education system in the Western world. Tuition fees are very reasonable and more affordable in comparison to other similar countries.

Furthermore, Canada's government has an exciting new program that encourages international students to also work up to 20 hours per week during their studies and full-time during school breaks. Qualifying students are issued Work Permits for up to three years after they complete their studies. Accompanying spouses may work full-time while you're studying.

Please note that not all Canadian institutions are participating in this government scheme. Our priority at CES is to match your credentials and interests with the right qualifying institutions.

Why study in Canada?

Along with an excellent reputation around the world, Canada provides a safe, multicultural environment for international students. Canadian educational institutions are internationally accepted and known for their quality. Canada also boasts comparatively low tuition fees.

Canada hosts about 150,000 international students who come to study in Canada each year. They come from nations all over the world to pursue an education at Canadian schools, colleges and universities.

International students also come for the experience of a country with incredibly diverse natural and cultural environments. Canada has a wide variety of wildlife and many different ecosystems to explore, from the Arctic to coastal rainforests. There are also many interesting cities and towns of different sizes, histories and even languages. Canadians themselves are a diverse yet friendly, welcoming people with a history of immigration and settlement that makes them sensitive to the needs of visitors and newcomers.

Be the next international student.  Let us help you change your future.

If you want to work in Canada after you graduate from your studies, you must apply for a work permit under the Post-Graduation Work Permit Program.  Click here to read more about working in Canada


Sign Up for Updates